Monday, October 1, 2018

Skimpy Sunshine

Keeping the "bare" in bare minimum coverage. :-3


So, I was thinking about things I have that I could wear to do yard work in, that cover me up the least amount required by law. And I decided to give these ultra-skimpy bikini bottoms a try. They are quite sexy, but let me tell you, I was so distracted by myself while wearing them, that I kept getting sidetracked taking pictures of myself in them. But it was fun.


I'm a straightforward, "keep nothing hidden" kind of guy, but the thrill of the almost can be so tantalizing sometimes.




I was also thinking about what I could wear that would give me a sexy, suggestive tan line for those times when I can be naked.



I'm not generally fond of tan lines from an aesthetic perspective, but one thing that's fun is being able to tell when people spend a lot of time with a lot of their skin exposed. If you see a nudist with an all-over tan, you know they spend a lot of time outdoors in the sun without a stitch on their body. For those who don't have an opportunity to practice nudism on more than an occasion here and there, sometimes you can tell by their tan what kind of swimsuits they've recently worn to the beach. And while voyeurism and exhibitionism are frowned upon in nudist environments - everyone's exposed and nobody cares - textile beaches are a different story. So you can imagine just how exposed a person with a skimpy tan line was at one point while probably surrounded by people who most likely weren't nudists.


(That is, unless they were cheating, like me). :-p


Viewed from a certain angle, you can see how precarious the fit is. It's little more than a rubber band stretched across my waist. :-x


In this condition, one must be cautious about becoming too excited. ;-)


I was also inspired by a girl I saw at the water park wearing swimsuit bottoms that were actually this skimpy. And you know how I feel about equality of the sexes. -_^


It did eventually start to rain (as it often does in the summer), which helped me to cool off in the end. Good thing I was wearing a swimsuit! (At the start, at least :-3).



Here are some highlights from the video(s):







What does every piece of clothing have in common?


Sooner or later, they all come off!

1 comment: