Friday, October 12, 2018

Lady-Like (in Ruffles)



I always relish an opportunity to let my inner girly girl out of her shell...


...even if I am a dirty old man at heart. :-p



So, the lighting in this spot isn't so great. But I get bored shooting in the same spots all the time. I tend to seek out certain spots - where the lighting is good, or where there's room for my camera, or where there's a mirror to inspire me, or where the composition looks good, in terms of framing and backdrop...but it's good to branch out and experiment and try new spots every now and then.


Speaking of which, I wore this dress sans panties to the site of an earlier post this year, and had ice cream on the patio. I was feeling suitably naughty, being in public and all.


I got a little carried away with myself back home...


No comments:

Post a Comment