Thursday, October 4, 2018

Outfit of the Day (#ootd)



This aisle was a disaster zone, lol. But there are only so many places you can find a mirror in stores to document your outfits-of-the-day (outside of the home), and this mirror is pretty big, and somewhat tucked away, so I don't have to feel super self-conscious taking pictures of myself in public (because for every bit that we're a selfie-obsessed nation, there is just as much a backlash and shaming influence in this culture - why can't people just let other people do their thing without judgment?).

There's one problem with this dress (okay, two - as a strapless, sleeveless, shoulderless dress, it doesn't stay up on me very well), the material picks up a lot of static (which is bad for me considering how long my hair is) and starts to cling to my body. Which is particularly alarming when I'm wearing it "commando" (which it is otherwise good for, because it has a thickness to it, the way it's rolled at the bottom, that provides some shielding). But it's a really pretty dress, though, and I like it in spite of whatever issues it may have.


No comments:

Post a Comment