Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Dress Code: Beach Rules

Because the beach rules!


I am reminded of an article I came across during my speedo/bikini survey, about a tourist town banning swimsuits in the city, because of people wandering in from the beach. And I just can't wrap my head around why anyone would want to have less of a good thing. Why do some people insist on spoiling other people's fun? I wish I could wear a bikini - and I wish I could encounter other people wearing bikinis - anywhere and everywhere I go, provided the weather's right and all that.


Am I really that much of an outlier, because I don't like rules that force people to cover up? I mean, I know I'm a nudist, and nudists aren't exactly in the majority, but skin exposure sells. So why is it such a taboo? I just really love and enjoy the human body that much. Of course, not all of them are picture perfect, but the good ones more than make up for the bad. I wish opportunities to appreciate them weren't so few and far between.




No comments:

Post a Comment