Friday, November 2, 2018

Window Washer + Army Shorts



Imagine a window washing service that hires models to wash your windows while naked. Talk about motivation for clean windows - the cleaner the window, the better the view gets! I can just imagine them on scaffolds working outside the windows of high rise office buildings, with professional business meetings going on inside...


I don't know if I've given these shorts a proper introduction on my blog yet (although you've seen them here), but I've been wearing them all summer for front yard work - in full view of the street. They're a step up in modesty compared to my tan-through swim briefs (to say nothing of my skimpy bikini bottoms), while still being quite breezy. -_^


I like to wear them with a thong (of course).

No comments:

Post a Comment