Saturday, June 6, 2015

The Incredible Hunk

(I refer you to my previous note on narcissism). :p


Last weekend, my roommate was moving some things around the apartment, and she had one of our mirrors sitting out, and I caught a glimpse of my reflection (not that this is an uncommon occurrence), and I was legitimately surprised by what I saw. Now, I'm not saying I'm Arnold Schwarzeneggar or anything - I don't have any desire to be that muscle-bound - but part of the fun of exercising and working out is seeing the results of it on your body. Who hasn't ever flexed in front of a mirror? Well, it totally inspired me to do a photoshoot to document what I was seeing.




As I've said before, I have no desire to be a bodybuilder. But I can't deny that a little muscle tone goes a long way in making me feel more attractive!

No comments:

Post a Comment