Friday, August 6, 2021

Teasing and Eroticism

The word "tease" is sometimes used to describe the erotic arts. My philosophy is this: not all of us will be lucky enough to bed a supermodel at some point in our lives. But we can still fantasize. If you're the kind of person who can't appreciate beauty without possessing it, then look away; my art is not intended for you. Although it is true that, as a photographer, whenever I spy beauty, I experience the very human desire to capture it (albeit in the form of a photograph, not as a pet), I am also able to admire it from afar; such views brighten my life. If I were limited to only seeing the beauty I can grasp in the palm of my hand, the world would be a much darker place. 'Tis better to be teased and have one's desire go unsatisfied, than to never experience desire at all.

And besides, masturbation can be fun, too. ;-p

No comments:

Post a Comment