Sunday, July 14, 2019

Nude Recreation Week 2019 (Boating)



This week I'm celebrating Nude Recreation Week, with a week-long series of images featuring different outdoor recreational activities performed nude! Today's theme is boating - or, in this case, rowing. Let me tell you, taking pictures on a kayak is challenging, because you're drifting around on the water, so it's hard to position yourself - to know where in the frame you're floating, how far you can get from the camera, and what direction you need to be pointed. It's not a form of watercraft that's designed to sit still in one spot while you take pictures. So, composing a good shot was hard. And the sun kept going in and out from behind the clouds, so I would expose for one scene, then get out on the kayak, and the light would change drastically. :-/ Oh well, it was a fun experience, and I was grateful to have enough privacy to perform the photoshoot without interruption (and I really wanted to add this theme to my Nude Recreation Week celebration). It would definitely be worth trying again someday!

No comments:

Post a Comment