Thursday, May 2, 2019

Vagina Cake



A friend asked me to bake a "vagina cake" for a prank (don't ask), and I was only too happy to oblige. Here's how I made it: I combined two round cakes in Venn diagram fashion (cutting off and setting aside the overlapping portion), to simulate the nexus region of a woman spreading her legs. I then mixed a can of white frosting with various concentrations of food coloring and iced the majority of the cake in flesh-tone peach, the central section in pussy pink, and the vagina itself in blood red (after carving a small cavity). I used a piping bag to draw the inner and outer labia, and a pink, celebration-grade Sixlet to stand in for the clit.



Close inspection will reveal an asshole carved out down the side of the cake below the vulva, lined in frosting mixed with chocolate syrup. For the pièce de résistance, I squirted the remaining pure, white frosting into the vagina - not too neatly, so that it looks like it's dripping out. I, of course, had to hand off the cake unmolested, but I kept the extra, overlapping piece for myself. Looking at it, I figured, what the hell - it's supposed to be a vagina, anyway. Why not stick my dick into it?


Now, who wants to lick it off? :-3

No comments:

Post a Comment