Sunday, March 25, 2018

Penis on Pavement



You'll probably think this is weird, but there's nothing quite like the feeling of your penis on hot (or cold!) pavement. Although typically, in nudist contexts, the rule is to place a barrier between your nether regions and the seat (because who wants to share ball sweat with a stranger?), few sensations better evoke the realization that "I'm naked!" than feeling your dangling genitals come into contact with something other than your body. If you don't know what that's like, try sitting cross-legged in the grass sometime. Although perhaps I'm atypical in that I enjoy the sensation of physical contact on my balls. You have to be gentle, of course, but just a light, airy touch is enough to send electrical signals coursing throughout my body! In case you wanted to know...



No comments:

Post a Comment