Thursday, February 8, 2018

Why Nudism? (Part 20)



I am a nudist, but I don't hate clothes. They can be a nuisance, for sure, but they can also be a lot of fun to wear. When I was younger, I always hated shopping for clothes (as I think most boys generally do). But I've since learned that it was because I was shopping for the wrong clothes. Now that I've discovered what type of clothes I like, my closet is overflowing with them. But I'll be honest. Getting dressed is a chore. Sometimes I'll even avoid leaving the house because I don't want to bother getting dressed. Why can't I just grab my purse, throw on some shoes, and head to the store?

And it's ironic, but sometimes the more clothes you have, the harder it is to decide what to wear. What style are you going for? What's the weather like? What kind of impression do you want to make? Where are you going and what are you going to be doing? Does this even fit me anymore? Do I have shoes that go with this? This doesn't look like it did when I tried it on in the store... Can you blame me if sometimes I'd rather not deal with it and just wear the clothes I was born in?

No comments:

Post a Comment