Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Nude Yoga



On the subject of my latest photo in the Why Nudism? series, this was a difficult theme for me to illustrate, but I wanted to tie it in to the nude yoga craze that's been sweeping the nation. I haven't actually done much yoga, but it's one of the few activities showing some real potential for bringing nudism to a (relatively) mainstream audience. I do like to exercise in the nude, but as a supplement to an earlier entry in the series, I wanted to emphasize the more general point that sometimes clothing gets in the way, and is just plain uncomfortable to wear. Here are some outtakes from the shoot:



You'd think the "happy baby" pose would be an ideal match for my photography, but it's rather more explicit than I wanted to go for this project.




No comments:

Post a Comment