Sunday, January 7, 2018

Playboy Outtakes

It's that time of year! I'm going through my last year's worth of photography, picking out some of my best shots. Every so often I'll come across something I didn't post that I think is worth sharing. Contrary to the commercial practice of releasing dozens of images that vary only slightly in pose (I tried that once, wasn't too thrilled with it), when I have a concept in mind, I prefer to have just one or a few good shots to exemplify what I'm going for. That means some otherwise good shots that just don't make the cut occasionally fall by the wayside. Which is why outtake posts are still fun to do. But sometimes I have to put some distance between me and the shoot before I'm ready to share them, because I don't want to siphon too much attention away from the "poster" image.

Without further ado, here are some outtakes from my Playboy shoot from last winter. (No, I wasn't in Playboy - unfortunately - I just posed with one of their magazines :-p).





No comments:

Post a Comment