Monday, August 28, 2017

Attention Shoppers

In order to prevent shoplifting, management has requested that customers please remove their clothes before entering the premises. Thank you for your cooperation.


It's fun to imagine - in an alternate reality where nudity simply doesn't carry the stigma that it does in our society - different contexts in which people might be expected to disrobe.

If I were a little more daring, and had a like-minded accomplice to hold the camera, I could totally see myself walking out of the fitting room like this, just to snap a few pictures among the aisles before I get yelled at. I mean, I might want to do it somewhere people don't know me, that I won't be coming back to anytime soon, but I'd be long gone before the cops got involved. And what's the worst that could happen? An indecent exposure charge? It's all in good fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment