Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Outfit of the Day (#ootd)



This little pink "pool slip" is one of my favorite things to wear when I'm headed out to a nudist resort, because it's so simple and skimpy (I like it so much, I own two!). It's just one piece - easy to slip on and off (yet the tie at the top helps keep it in place so it's not constantly slipping down, seeing as I don't have breasts to help hold it up with) - and it doesn't cover very much (short of baring my midriff - it's about as skimpy as a one piece slip can get), but keeps me "legal" for things like stores and restaurants (which a simple pair of shorts, or a skimpy swimsuit, might not do). Plus, it's always fun to wear really short skirts with thongs underneath, for a more "naked" feeling. (I'd go commando if it weren't for the fact that I need to put my "equipment" in a tool box - sadly, society is not yet ready for a dong flopping about underneath a skirt - the bulge is enough for me to worry about as it is). It's cute, and flirty, and represents the best of what summer is all about - showing off skin!


No comments:

Post a Comment