Sunday, November 25, 2018

Bedroom Window + Half-Naked



After I took these shots, I thought to myself, I like the suggestion of peeking through the window, but it would be more effective if you could see more of the outside world, to contrast with what's going on inside. So I set up another shoot from a more oblique angle, and at that point, I naturally thought, you know what? It'd be great to stick in a clone outside the window - an unsuspecting passerby - to add a little suspense!



Half-Naked (Full Sexy)

After the photoshoot, I started playing around with my wardrobe, and I landed on this sparse ensemble:


All too often "half-naked" means partially exposed, but not really naked - like a man with no shirt on, or a woman in her panties. Well, this half-naked really is naked, for all practical purposes, despite still being about half covered up (or so :-p).



Of course, at that point, I just started to get carried away...



No comments:

Post a Comment