It's a shame exhibitionism has such a bad reputation (among the universe of sexual fetishes); I doubt I would get much credit for the creative ways I come up with to indulge this desire (at least in fantasy). For example, the hotel elevator roulette - hopping on an elevator naked and riding it to the top (or bottom) of the hotel and back, and banking on it not stopping to pick anybody else up in the interim. Or freehiking roulette - picking a nature trail to hike naked, and banking on not encountering any other hikers before you make it back to your clothes. I know, I'm terrible. And I just came up with another one.
You know how, in those old cartoons, the villain would capture the damsel in distress, and tie her to the railroad tracks? Well, I just spontaneously thought of an exhibitionist version of that scenario. Using ropes and bondage cuffs, you could tie a person up, naked and spread eagled in the garage, directly across the path of the garage door. (Note: please don't attach anything TO any part of the garage door mechanism, as that would be extremely dangerous). And then let that person wait anxiously for the inevitable moment when somebody opens the garage door, completely exposing them to the street and anybody walking by!
Well, it was a chore photographing this concept all by myself. (Bondage, as a rule, is hard to do alone). I had to scrounge around for items to attach the ropes to - I used a ladder and a wheeled clothing rack (not the most secure items, to be sure). And then there was no way I was going to be able to finagle myself into the cuffs, with ropes pulled relatively taut, in ten seconds while the self-timer counted down. I'd love to do the concept again, more cleanly, with better rope mounts, and perhaps a remote shutter release. But in the meantime, I just recorded a video of me playing with the apparatus. It's kinda long. But I had fun with it.
Oh, and no, I didn't open the garage door. That part's better left to fantasy. :-p



You’re not terrible. You’re completely normal.
ReplyDeleteIn fact, you’re healthier than most people,
accepting your desires and fantasies instead of repressing them like the vast majority do.
And I love that healthy attitude.
I admired the ingenuity and perseverance you showed in that video. Magnificent.
And YES, I would have opened the garage door...
at 3 AM, when people are asleep and the street is empty.
And I would have filmed you from the outside for a genuine exhibitionist experience.
Thanks so much for your open attitude toward fantasy.
To quote some of my favorite lyrics by Neil Young, "don't feel like Satan, but I am to them." Sometimes I daydream about the fun I would get up to in the company of an enabler (as opposed to a protector), but then I think about all the trouble we would likely get into... >.<
Delete