Thursday, September 26, 2024

Hard Shadow


Despite how it looks, it bears noting that you can't actually see my erect penis in this image - just a spot on the ground where it has prevented the sunlight from reaching. Which begs the question, is it the organ that's indecent, or is it the idea that the organ represents? In which case, the offense is in your head, not in the picture. And those ideas aren't immutable. They are a product of conditioning. Can you imagine how frustrating it is for those of us innocents who are stuck living in a world that insists that our beautiful bodies, and the life-affirming pleasures they can generate, are an abomination to be scorned and hidden away? Why must we suffer, for the evil that's in your hearts? Pray, tell me. Because that's not what freedom looks like to me.

2 comments:

  1. I agree so much with you. We are so far from freedom in this world but I admire so much your free spirit zharth 😍😍😍 And there's NOTHING indecent here. Just pure pleasure. And if there was a person in front of you, in front or reverse, just connected with that lovely shadow line, it would still be erotic, sensual and Beautiful, absolutely no indecency here. Thanks for your art and your thoughts 💖💖💖

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that beauty is subjective - and that's a difficult hurdle to jump - but I wish we had a way of differentiating tasteful, artistic depictions of nudity and eroticism from the vulgar kind. Popular magazines will print implied nudity on their covers - I can imagine a world where artistic sexuality is treated the same, while still being distinguished from your neighbor Bob's hairy dick pics. But maybe what I'm describing is just too complex.

      The other thing that bothers me is the concept of "unlawful knowledge". I know it dovetails with the controversial subject of what we're allowed to teach children, but I hate that the very concept of physical pleasure and erotic beauty is considered "tainted" in a way that it's allegedly harmful for certain people to even be exposed to the idea of it. That's just not my reality. We can't see the difference between erotic beauty and sex crime, and that's a fatal flaw in our culture.

      But what can I even do about it, but live out the rest of my days feeling like a fugitive from injustice?

      Delete