Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Small

If I've learned one thing about sexual fetishism from browsing DeviantArt over the years (and I've learned several things about sexual fetishism from browsing DeviantArt over the years), it's that a subset of the population gets their rocks off from the humiliation inflicted (whether giving or receiving) on men with small dicks.

Rest assured, I'm not here to kink shame. I can understand the sexual potential of humiliation. I don't want to take that away from anyone. But outside of the isolated context of sexual fantasy and roleplay, I think it's pretty dumb (not just mean, but dumb) to judge a guy for the size of his penis.

In the first place, you don't know what it looks like when it gets hard. What you see isn't always what you get. Sometimes that unexpected growth can itself be very exciting. And I get it, a big dick can make for a very impressive visual. There's nothing wrong with feeling that way.


But also, it's not like you get to choose your anatomy. So how can that determine your worth as a human being? And, contrary to what penis pump companies would like you to believe, your size doesn't reflect the organ's ability to function, or how much work you put it to. It's a factor that's entirely outside of your control.

What's more, satisfying a woman (or, let's be fair, a man) can be accomplished regardless of one's size, or even which tools are at one's disposal. So, if you get a glimpse of a guy's cock, and your instinct is to laugh because it looks tiny, you'd do well to keep these things in mind.

3 comments:

  1. I agree with you zharth. I never laugh at small cock. As for woman, I lick any sizes, small (flat chest) to big bazooka (only natural ones, no silicone valley). It's the same with cocks, amazing impressive one (like yours, bigger then the average) or small one (even those with just a knob). All sizes are fun to play with. Being functional or not too. Some love humiliation (and that's find with me) but most don't and it just a matter of respect to appreciate what they have. A funny thing is when I play with my best friend couple. Sometime she would say you are not even hard (talking about her husband) and I always say to her, the fun is to take it in your mouth and feel it growing gradually. Everyone have something to offer and we should enjoy the moment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I watch too much anime to be able to appreciate "big bazookas", lol, but all tastes for all people is my motto!

      Delete
  2. Lol, I love any sizes but I must admit that I prefer small titties, even more, flat chested women with always hard nipples. 😉😋 And the most important thing is to accept peoples as they are as long as they respect us.

    ReplyDelete