Friday, March 31, 2023

Rainbow Sequins

It's nice that, among all the women in my family, I have such a reputation that, whenever anybody finds a pretty dress, their immediate thought is to give it to me, because they think I will like it. And they're right!


Which lends credence to my claim that the truest girls anymore are the transgirls, on account of how common it is these days for women to eschew stereotypical feminine stereotypes. You could lament this as a turning away from traditional gender roles, but if we want to maintain our freedom, then we NEED MtF crossdressers for their commitment to preserving the institution of femininity.


This is a funny anecdote, but I was walking out of the store one day with my partner, and some old guy chased after us solely for the reason that he wanted to compliment me on my long hair, telling me that "that's the way women should be." My partner and I just giggled and walked away. I didn't have the heart to tell him. :-x

4 comments:

  1. You are so right zharth. Special girls like you, gender fluid, crossdresser are more self conscious about their body, their 'femininity' that they are more girly, feminine then genetic women and that's why they are more attractive for us (bi guy). It's the main reason I discovered my bisexuality, by looking at girls like you zharth. Hope I am expressing myself correctly and without offense to you, in full respect. You are so beautiful, so pretty in that dress and I like the fact that your family is aware of your gender fluidity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I ask you a more private question? You are describing yourself as attracted to woman and as a lesbian. So, talking about your partner here, she must be a girlfriend than, isn't it? galavoie69@gmail.com if you want to answer to that question in private. Thanks for taking the time to read this message. No obligation, just curiosity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't mind answering that question. I like to maintain some privacy in my relationship(s), but I don't have a problem stating the facts - as long as my fans don't feel like I'm rubbing my relationship status in their faces. :-p My partner is a wonderful woman who appreciates my gender fluidity, and who has supported my artistic endeavors for the past 14 years. Although she has been featured in some of my earlier erotic photos, she spends most of the time these days cheering me on from the sidelines. Our journey together hasn't been conventional, and we both consider me more the girl in the relationship, so "partner" seems more appropriate an appellation to me than anything else. I wouldn't be half the person I am today without her influence in my life.

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much for your answer. I appreciate it so much. And your honesty too. I remember her from earlier posts. She seems (and I am sure she is) a very nice person. And I like that she is supporting you in your artistic journey and your gender fluidity. To have such support is essential and so important. Wish you both the best.

      Delete