Friday, February 28, 2020

Fucking a Snow Man



This isn't something I had planned out ahead of time. We were lucky to get enough snow to make a snow man this year. It fell over, and it started snowing again, and the idea hit me like lightning. There are certain themes you tend to revisit year after year - like making naked snow angels. So it's thrilling when you come upon an idea that's brand new. I've never fucked a snow man before. Now I have. It was fun, but god damn my dick was cold!

Whoever's reading this, I hope you're the kind of pervert who can appreciate wacky hijinks of this sort. It was a crazy thing to do, but it was worth trying, at least once (and I can't guarantee I won't do it again some day). As memorable as that time I fucked a jack-o-lantern. And I think the pictures I got were totally worth it. Did I mention that you can watch me fucking this snow man in full motion video on OnlyFans? -_^


No comments:

Post a Comment