Thursday, June 6, 2019

Fitting Room (Yet Again)



It's kind of funny, but I ended up trying on an outfit I already own (you'll recognize it here). And here's why: I love these shorts so much, I was thinking about getting a second pair as backup. But the pair I own is an XS, and the only other one I found was a S. I don't normally wear sizes that small, but in this case, it turns out that the ultra-tightness of the shorts is what makes them so spectacular. Which isn't too surprising, as I've been lamenting lately that all the athletic shorts I've been seeing have seemed so large and frumpy. Give me something skimpy! As for the top, I had wanted to try it in a larger size to see if a less tight version of it wouldn't make my nipples quite so pokey; but they were still pokey, and that being the case, I prefer the fit of the smaller size anyway.


Let me know if you're getting sick of these fitting room photos already. I kind of am, to be honest; but every time I find myself trying on clothes in front of a mirror, the phone invariably comes out. Have you really tried on an outfit if you haven't taken a selfie in it? Hard to say, as there's no proof. :-p Also, I can be pretty indecisive, and a few short moments in an outfit isn't always enough to decide if I like something - pictures let me review and compare outfits at the swipe of a finger, long after I've left the fitting room.

No comments:

Post a Comment