Saturday, April 6, 2019

Bra'd and Panty'd

How's that for an idea for a medieval "torture" device? ;-p


A rather unusual sight - wearing a bra with no bottoms - but I thought it looked interesting. I don't wear bras very often, in spite of how integral they are to the realm of women's fashion. Even women who need them often complain about them, so to me, unless it's an outfit where I really want an extra punch in the form of padded inserts, it's just a bit of extraneous infrastructure that I could just as soon do without. Unless it's all that's covering me (well, on the top at least, not like this), as in the case of a bikini or similar ensemble.


And, if you were wondering where the panties were, let me just tack on this other mirror reflection shot. It's not entirely spontaneous, but I was trying to recreate (after running off and grabbing my phone) the image I unexpectedly laid eyes on in the mirror as I turned on the light while stepping into the bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment