Monday, December 10, 2018

Pajama Morning



I am not a morning person. Waking up to an alarm seriously hampers both my physical and mental well-being. I don't like jumping up out of bed, and I hate leaving the house within the first few hours I'm awake. On the other hand, these situations give me a rare opportunity to wear pajamas out of the house, which is always fun. I almost wish I was still in school, so I could wear pajamas on testing days. It's a shame it took me so long to discover myself. On the other hand, for a person with social anxiety, being surrounded by hundreds of people (mostly strangers) on a near-daily basis was a nightmare. Especially given the brutal laws of social hierarchy. I wasn't ready for it. And really, who is, at that age? I want another try.

No comments:

Post a Comment