Saturday, September 1, 2018

Naked Baking



The camera shuffled around a bit between shots. I didn't include the pouring of the cake batter into the pan because I was making a rainbow cake, which required splitting the batter into six cups, mixing in food coloring, and then pouring it into the pan in a slow, messy process. And I couldn't record the icing of the cake because my privacy for the evening ran out after the cake came out of the oven but before it had cooled down. Anyway, I was running up against the size limit allotted for videos uploaded to Blogger as it is - I had to introduce lots of cuts to make it fit (although as with the sunscreen video, the result is a leaner, probably superior video - I know that, from my DJ experience, they used to say that if you get bored while talking on air, your audience got bored fifteen seconds ago; so you gotta keep the pace quick, and not linger too long on one subject).





No comments:

Post a Comment