Friday, August 19, 2016

More Scenes From A Motel Room



I would have liked to have had more time to work on this shot - improve the lighting, try out some more poses - but you can only stand naked in front of an open motel room door so many times before you really start pushing your chances of somebody walking by. And while a cheap motel might be one of the places where you might have a halfway decent chance of getting away with it, the last thing I'd want is people pounding on my door asking me for my rates, thinking I'm a prostitute. (Not that there's anything wrong with that - but sleeping with complete strangers, even for money, is well outside of my comfort zone).




Just imagine being fucked from behind while peering out the window onto the lot where people are going about their daily business, completely unawares...


No comments:

Post a Comment