Friday, October 22, 2010

The Good Listener

Here is my latest work of art:

The Good Listener

I really like this concept, but I'm not completely satisfied with how it turned out. I don't like how I look in the red dress here (I hate my shoulders), and I probably should have switched the figures, because the composition draws your eye toward the figure on the right, who is slightly more in the foreground (which makes the girl look bigger than the guy, which is not good), whereas the focus of the image should be on what the guy is doing. I'll try it again someday.

Check out this behind-the-scenes footage of my transformation from girl clone to guy clone:



Here's an outtake from the shoot. This is a concept (having sex with my clone) that I want to explore further. This isn't exactly what I'm going for with the concept, but it's a fun little outtake that I thought some of you might appreciate.


And the other piece that I got out of this shoot. A little classic gender-bending:

Mixed Signals

Plus an exclusive outtake for my loyal blog-readers:


And here's a special video that I think you'll like. Flickr wouldn't let me post this in a million years!

2 comments:

  1. I love the new photo with the red dress, very beautiful, but I like last photo of this set even more. The pose is great and the way you wear the dress is super sexy. It is feminine but at the same time super masculine, too. I don't know, like a pale version of a Masai warrior or something. I love it!
    :-))
    The doorway photos in one of your newest posts are great, love them, too.
    I was so far behind reading your posts, circumstances, still love what you're doing, though, photos and writing.
    Have to go again, but I'll be back to catch up!
    See you!
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always nice to hear from you! :-) By all means, take your time. We all have busy lives. -_^

    ReplyDelete