Saturday, April 17, 2021

Best of Both Worlds


This is the issue I have with nudism: I know that sex and nudity are two separate things. But performing naked on camera turns me on. Perhaps that makes me a bad model for nudism (despite the fact that I'm photogenic, I have skills and experience as a photographer, I'm willing to be photographed naked, I believe in nudism, and I'm passionate enough to spend time and effort advocating for it - but none of that matters if you bear the scarlet letter "P" for "Pervert"). But what's wrong with that, really? (Besides the fact that it makes it hard for me to focus on the song I'm playing :-p). It's a beautiful affirmation of life, after all. A penis pointing toward heaven should be a divine symbol, really. What have generations of boorish men done to besmirch this holy appendage, and why do I have to pay for their sins?

No comments:

Post a Comment