Saturday, November 23, 2019

Cherry Bush



I've been exceptionally busy with photography ever since last year's daily project, stuck again this fall with a backlog of summer posts. On the other hand, I've been preemptively working towards my end-of-year goals, in anticipation of the coming holidays, during which I am always so busy.



These are outtakes from one of my favorite photo shoots of the year - Airbnb, which I posted in June. The results of that shoot, being so cute and yet non-explicit (either in terms of nudity or sexual content), have served as my banner and profile images on my Twitter account, which I started this year.



If you recall, I shot this theme twice, on two separate days and in two separate bikinis, because I wasn't totally satisfied with what I was getting on the first day. Well, the one advantage from the first day's shoot was that, lying out in the drizzling rain in (and out of) a sexy bikini, I kinda got a little carried away.


I suppose I was preoccupied with the more presentable shots I got on the second day, and didn't feel like sharing these images at the time. But, looking back on them in hindsight (as sometimes we artists must do, to recognize the value in some images), they're extremely hot, and it would be a shame not to share them.



I particularly like how pale my skin looked on this day, even though the weather was rather gloomier than I had hoped for. And, of course, the girly touches - the glasses, the lipstick, the braids, etc. - give it a unique punch. So, I hope you enjoy viewing them as much as I enjoyed shooting them. -_^



1 comment:

  1. I certainly do enjoy them. So exciting to see you aroused, hard, and cumming. I love these photos, and would love to see more where you allow yourself to be carried away!

    ReplyDelete