Monday, November 28, 2016

Happy Cyber Monday!

I always want to do something special for Cyber Monday, because I think it's hilarious that society has actually adopted a holiday for "cybering" (I know, that's not what they meant, but it's impossible to ignore the double entendre). But then, what can I do? I don't even actually like cybering that much. At least, not in the traditional sense of a real-time text messaging encounter. I've always been drawn more to images than words. But I do images the other 364 days of the year, so it's not exactly special. I think it'd be fun to offer the rare opportunity to my fans (whoever is out there) to cyber with me, if nothing else, then in the form of some kind of live cam show. But I don't really have any direct lines of communication open for that sort of thing (and I actually kind of prefer it that way). So instead, here's a video I prepared that might be something like how it would look if I did a live cam show. Have a sexy Cyber Monday!


And if you like that, you can find more on my profile @ OnlyFans!

4 comments:

  1. I'm straight, but ur so fun and easy to masturbate to <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. "Easy to masturbate to". I'll take that as a compliment. ;-p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved each and every minute of watching you masturbate. Only you didn't know I was masturbating with you! How erotic and you should do this more on here. I especially was turned on at how you looked at the camera. It was like you were doing this especially for me but I know you weren't. How erotic was this.... Most erotic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's lots more of this kind of stuff on my XTube account, linked in the post. (As much as it pains me to be a capitalist shill, we all have bills to pay...)

      Delete