Thursday, March 14, 2019

Scarf

Further inspired by my experiments with "absolute bare minimum coverage", I wanted to see how minimally I could cover myself with a simple scarf.


Although it defeats the purpose of being covered, sometimes having just a little bit peeking out can drive you wild. It's not full exposure, but you're still definitely seeing something you're not supposed to be able to see.


The purple scarf worked perfectly for something I could wrap around my neck that would hang just long enough down the front of my body, but for wrapping around my torso, it was longer than it needed to be, so I got a shorter scarf.


I tied it off with a matching scarf to create a makeshift bikini brief. I've worn some pretty skimpy briefs, even ones that don't have adequate coverage, but this barely even counts as clothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment