Friday, December 28, 2018

Holiday Fitting Room

Kind of an impromptu, last minute fitting session - that I didn't have time to...fit in before the holiday. >.>


I have several Christmas tops that I like, but I was looking for some different bottoms to pair them with, besides my go-to jeans. And girls these days are all over leggings (although they don't have to squeeze as much into them as I do, making for a somewhat less modest presentation). This crop top was cute, but I just loved these faux-black leather (actually a polyester/spandex blend) leggings. Every rock star's gotta have a pair of leather pants, right? And they've just gotta be ultra tight.


Of course, it's not a fitting room if you don't have the opportunity to get undressed.


These pajamas were cute, but the sizing was all over the place - the sleeves were way too short on me, yet the waist was way too large. The little Christmas sweater dress on the right was adorable, though - I knew instantly I was going to buy it!


No comments:

Post a Comment