Thursday, May 12, 2016

2015 Highlights

This is just a little head's up that I have (finally!) updated my home site gallery to include the photographic highlights of 2015. I usually get this finished in January of each year. It's May. So, yeah, I've been a little bit behind in that respect, but it's only because I've been so busy. The good news is that I've been continuing to take lots of photographs in the meantime, and looking back over the best photos from last year, it's clear to me that I am just getting better and better at this photography thing, which is really exciting. It's hard to "make it" as a nude/erotic photographer, because of all the stigma involved, but the better photographer I am, the better chance I have of being recognized for my talents even in spite of the controversial subject matter I like to explore.

If you're reading this, that probably means that you're already following my blog. Good for you. I have a lot of trouble redirecting people to this blog, especially given that a lot of "safer" sites don't look kindly on outside links to sites containing "explicit" material. But you're here, so congratulations! This blog continues to be my safe haven on the internet (thankfully, after that censorship scare last year). This is where you can see my newest and most explicit photography, including images that don't turn up anywhere else on the internet (unless they're being passed around, in which case, all I ask is to be properly credited). It is also where I come to work out all the weighty issues that are rumbling around inside my head at any given time, on topics such as nudism, exhibitionism, gender equality, feminism, and the like.

But, if you're curious about my presence elsewhere on the net, there is, of course, always my home page at zharth.net/photos. It doesn't get updated often (excepting that new daily nude videocaps widget that I recently added, which is now fully operational), but it's my home on the net, and a universal hub for me to centralize my web presence. I'm not currently active on Flickr or FetLife, but I have profiles and pictures on both sites. You can always find sexy videos of me naked and horny at XTube, and it's a great way for you to give back and support me if you like my erotic art. Currently I am most active at deviantART, which has turned out to be a (generally) nice community in spite of their more restrictive rules as compared to Flickr. And I've also been uploading cell phone selfies semi-daily on Tumblr, if that sounds interesting to you. Find me, follow me, and let me know if you like what I do and who I am! Us sexual revolutionaries have to stick together!

No comments:

Post a Comment