Wednesday, March 6, 2019

In Like A Lion

Just when you thought spring was on the way, we get a heavy snowfall, followed by a week of freezing temperatures - meaning that the snow sticks around for a change, instead of melting off within 18 hours of falling. Lousy smarch weather, indeed.


I considered going out in the snow, but something kept me inside this time. Maybe it's because I just got over a really bad cold. Or maybe it's because it's March, and I wasn't really expecting to roll around in the snow again this season. Or maybe it's because I've already done the big snow shoot this year (I even got to finally build that snowman!), and I didn't want to repeat myself. Although this is a very similar theme to one I did several years ago, but this time I managed without having to combine multiple exposures.


No comments:

Post a Comment