Sunday, July 9, 2017

Go Bare & Share



Do you dare to go bare and share it with the world? Take the Bare Share Challenge! Here's how:

Step 1: Remove all of your clothes.
Step 2: Take a picture of yourself.
Step 3: Show it to someone else.

That's it! You can show it to a friend, or your significant other, or a random stranger - whatever you're comfortable with! Why? Because we all have naked bodies. Fight the nudity taboo, combat body shame, or contribute to a sex-positive culture - it's up to you! Just go bare and share!


#bareshare #gobareandshare #baresharechallenge

2 comments:

  1. Do you go nude around your family? Or just a few friends? How often?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd go nude around anybody, as much as possible - but, sadly, social norms put a bit of a limit on how much that's practical. As such, it's kind of an "opt-in" thing. If I had my way, I'd go nude in my own home no matter who's there, but my living partner doesn't really appreciate that when her family comes over... So sometimes I have to sacrifice my principles and play damage control.

      Delete