Thursday, October 31, 2019

Tricky Treats


People get so superstitious around Halloween (drugs in candy, anyone?), it's ridiculous. But not inappropriate, I suppose - after all, this is the season for tricksters and evil spirits. I'm probably risking my reputation posing like this, but it's art, not reality. And I delight in turning my imagination to the subject of sexual deviance. To paraphrase the Marquis de Sade, I have imagined everything under the sun, but I have not practiced a fraction of the things I've imagined, and I never will. I am a pervert, but I am neither a criminal nor a scoundrel.

In case you didn't catch it the first time.

Anyway, I think the very concept of somebody hiding their genitals in a bowl of candy (so, what, they can get a brief second of physical contact before spending the rest of their life in jail?) is as pointlessly impractical as it is fiendishly clever. So I couldn't help recreating it for a photo. You'll also notice that I'm wearing my Satanic t-shirt. It seemed appropriate.


"Live deliciously this Halloween, with the only candy bar that grows from fun size to full size when you put it in your mouth!"

No comments:

Post a Comment