Thursday, May 30, 2019

Spring Shopping (1/3)



(1) Ready to get undressed!

(2) This shirt had a very open back. It fit kind of awkwardly, though.

(3) Look at this cute, pink tye-dye Pink Floyd cropped top. It was made for me!

(4) I loved this little cropped tank. It's a bit tight on me - my nipples totally poke through - but I bought it anyway.


(1) Those jean shorts were a little tight on me, but I love these shorts. They're so cute! And they fit nice and snug on me, but not in an uncomfortable way. They look great with a thong!

(2) I wish I could find swim shorts just like this, for those times when I'm not allowed to wear briefs. I've seen some for women, but I need one that has a mesh to hold me in, otherwise I'll be flopping all over the place. This is exactly the style of swim short I'd like to have, though - form-fitting (not baggy), and suitably skimpy. Plus, it's such a cute color/pattern!

(3) I thought this romper looked interesting. It has a skirt around back, so it looks like a dress, but there are shorts underneath, that are exposed in the front. With the thin material and my bulge, though, it almost looks indecent...

(4) Now this romper I just loved. It cuts right from bust to thigh, with no extraneous material (straps, etc.). And the pattern is a little bit more mature, but very pretty. It kills me that I can't wear clothes like this, but here's the problem: if I pull the top up to cover my bust, it gives my bulge an unflattering wedgie; but if I pull it down to give my package room to breath, I just end up exposing my chest! Sigh...


(1) Ready for round two! (I had too many clothes, so I had to split them up).

(2) You can't get dressed without taking off your clothes first!

(3) I couldn't believe this bikini bottom fit me so well - it's Justice brand. Usually, clothes for little girls are way too small for me, but in this case, since it's children's swimwear, the bottom's not nearly as brief as most of the women's bikini bottoms you can find, so there's ample room for my "luggage". And it's a cute, patriotic pattern, too!

(4) These bralette tops seem to be popular. Can you actually wear these as tops, or do you have to wear them under something? I think they'd be cute as is.


(5) This red bikini was cute. I imagine it would work for Fourth of July, or just in general. I really like the sheer panels along the perimeters, but this is a case where it works at odds with my anatomy. My god, I would have so much fun if I were a girl...


(1) I thought this sheer shirt (with flower embellishments) looked interesting - so I of course had to try it on over a bikini!

(2) This bikini bottom didn't have a matching top that I could find, but I was strongly tempted to buy it, in spite of the fact that it was way too small for me. But look how much skin those side straps expose!

(3) I thought this teal bikini (beautiful color!) looked promising. It seems to be more sporty, with a sports bra-like top and a tennis skirt-like bottom - which I thought would be more discreet. But I dunno, all the ruffles looked odd, like it didn't fit me properly or something.


(4 & 5) Turns out this bikini was on the wrong rack, as sometimes happens. Which is a shame, because the cherry motif is adorable. I would have bought it if it had fit me. It's definitely designed for a much smaller frame, however.

No comments:

Post a Comment