Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Spring Trim (2019)



It's that time of year again! (Compare). I've probably said all this before, but I have mixed feelings about going completely smooth. Although body hair in general is unattractive to me, and I exert continuous maintenance on my feminized appearance (luckily, I have light hair coverage for a male) - to the extent of keeping even my scrotum regularly trimmed - this is one (small) area where I don't mind having a little bush (and I've been told I have exceptionally nice pubic hair). I actually find it to be more feminine that way, as the lack of any hair whatsoever tends to emphasize the presence of my genitalia - a landscape that honestly looks a bit alien to me. Still, there is some novelty in being "completely" bare, and at a distance or from certain angles, the look of having less hair down there can be appealing, so it's worth trying every now and then (after all, hair grows back), and I've gotten into the habit of trimming it down every year in the spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment