Friday, April 5, 2019

She's Got Legs



It's a month early for No Pants Day, but it always tickles me pink when my jacket hangs down lower than my shorts or skirt, and it looks like I'm not wearing any bottoms. Plus, these shoes really set off my legs.


In fact, I was so taken by the visual impact of this outfit that I decided to try the jacket on with nothing underneath at all. It's barely enough coverage to get by in public (without too much scrutiny), but is quite risky, especially from a low vantage point, and because of the tendency of my anatomy to peek out from between the two flaps in front, as I walk and move about. (More so, if I happen to get excited).


Still, the mind tingles with the possibilities. Here's a little tease of me arriving home after a brisk walk in just the jacket and heels. I apologize for the briefness of the video, it's just a little taste to get your imagination running.


And one last shot after the clothes come off (as they inevitably do):


1 comment:

  1. Love that shot with your hard cock sticking out. Such a wonderful picture — exciting, dynamic, eye-grabbing.

    ReplyDelete