Wednesday, April 3, 2019

First Touch of Spring



While March definitely came in like a lion, I'm hesitant to say that it went out like a lamb. Because, even though it was seventy degrees and quite mild in the sunshine (as long as the sunshine lasted, at least), the temperature swung around quite abruptly to the low '40s with snow flurries on the 31st. I keep finding myself regretting switching out my winter jacket for something lighter...


But it is officially spring now, and the trees are starting to bud, so things will be getting greener very soon (I've noticed the grass is starting to grow again), and the world will explode in flowers. Although May is still a month away - with it World Naked Gardening Day - and before that, Easter is still yet to come (it'll be a late one this year). But, nonetheless, we have begun the march toward summer!

The view from over the fence.

No comments:

Post a Comment