Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Sexy Superpowers

Sometimes, Reddit is just an unproductive time sink. But occasionally, you'll come across stimulating content, like this question posed to AskReddit: "What is the furthest you've been from clothing?" (challenge accepted!). A more common question you'll encounter is something along the lines of, "if you could have any superpower, what would it be?" More interestingly, I saw a variation of this question on AskRedditAfterDark (for all your naughtier questions), that ran along the lines of, "if you could have three superpowers designed to facilitate three of your biggest sexual fetishes, what would they be?" I had a field day with this one.

1. Observer Mode (a.k.a. Ghosting)
 - to facilitate voyeurism

Though often interpreted as the ability to sneak into people's homes and watch them undress, this ability has a much broader application. The thing is, I enjoy looking at attractive people. I like talking to them and interacting with them, too, but that isn't my strong suit, and moreover, I don't want to be a nuisance. I don't need to interject myself into the days or the lives of every attractive stranger I come across. I'd just love to be able to get more of an eyeful than I feel is permitted by the standard rules of social decorum. If I were invisible, I could walk right up to a person and get a good, solid look at them. Maybe watch them for a while. Until I'm satisfied. Then I would move on. That would make me very happy on an almost daily basis.


But I don't want to do this at the expense of making others uncomfortable, or drawing negative attention to myself (the last thing I'd want is a reputation as a creepy stalker). It's not as though I don't understand how that feels - I have social anxiety, so I'm constantly worried about the attention and perceived judgment of others. I like watching dancers and musicians and other performers because it's an invitation to stare. I like photography because you can study a picture for hours if desired, without affecting the subject in any way. I model because I want people to admire my body, but I know it would make me uncomfortable if they did it in person. But it is better if the person is right in front of you. You get a wider variety of views, plus it satisfies something primal - hence the bragging rights of seeing something "with your own eyes". I don't need these people to interact with me, and I don't want them to become self-conscious. I'd just as soon be a ghost or a fly on the wall - an invisible observer.

Now, if that means I can sneak into people's homes and watch them undress - well then, that's a bonus! It sounds terrible in this climate to imply that you want to invade people's privacy for the purpose of sexual gratification (national security, on the other hand, is perfectly kosher), but invasion of privacy is really not the point. I think most people, offered the opportunity to watch someone they're attracted to undress, with their consent, would happily take the offer. The peeping tom's transgression, then, is taking that opportunity without attaining the necessary consent (and often engaging in other illicit behaviors such as trespassing, and maybe even breaking and entering, to do so). I derive no pleasure from the thought of violating anyone's consent. But opportunities to attain this sort of consent, in the buttoned-up society we live in - but most especially as someone who is not naturally very social - are few and far between.


That doesn't mean an invasion of privacy is justified - that's the selfish mistake of an antisocial deviant. But you can't disparage me my fantasies. I'd even be willing to place considerable limits on this superpower, to prevent it from being abused. I don't just want to be invisible and able to pass through walls. I'm willing to be unable to affect the scene before me in any way, or even to carry any kind of information I might acquire while "ghosting" beyond the scene (the one exception being memory recall for the sole purpose of sexual fantasy) - I have no interest in blackmail, or naming-and-shaming in any form. This power could have an amazing application to candid photography, but that's a step beyond what I'm proposing. I just want more eye candy in my life, of a more satisfying variety than what you can find on the web, and with more diversity than simply the pool of those individuals with a low barrier to exhibitionism in the first place.

Which brings me to my next sexy superpower:

2. Blindspot (a.k.a. The Emperor's New Clothes)
 - to facilitate exhibitionism

For my next superpower, I'm thinking of something that would enable me to go out in public naked, or even engage in sexual activities, without the usual fanfare that would cause. I don't think ghosting would cut it, because I would want to actually have a corporeal body - something that can be seen and touched - and be able to interact with my environment, including the people around me (in normal, everyday ways). Basically, I want to be able to go about my life without clothes on, occasionally engaging in illicit public trysts (and also photoshoots), but I want everybody to treat it like it's the most natural thing in the world, hardly even worth commenting on.


This would require a kind of highly specialized mind control - something of a psychological blindspot. People either simply wouldn't notice me (which wouldn't work if I wanted to, say, check out at the grocery store), or would simply overlook the fact that I'm naked, or stroking my cock in full view of public. It's like that information either wouldn't make it to their brain, or their brain state would be manipulated to consider it normal. Think of it as wearing the Emperor's New Clothes. I'd be naked (or acting indecently), but people would treat me just like I was fully dressed (or perfectly decent).


I would be satisfied with this because my interest in exhibitionism has little or nothing to do with how people react. I like to be admired, yes, but my interest in public acts isn't dependent on audience participation - I don't understand how shocking and offending people is supposed to get me off. I just like the idea of being naked and/or engaged in erotic activities outdoors and in public places - where these sorts of things don't usually happen. Maybe some of the novelty would wear off as the taboo erodes, and in absence of even the suggestion of being noticed, but I can tell you that even in that case I would still enjoy the feeling of being naked and/or engaged in sexual activities outdoors or in other locations outside the home. Bedroom and marketplace being equal, that's still two different options where there used to be one.

And speaking of options...

3. Metamorphosis (a.k.a. Shapeshifting)
 - to facilitate gender experimentation

My first two superpowers were easy to come up with - as voyeurism and exhibitionism (or getting naked, and seeing other attractive people naked) are at the top of my list of fetishes, as a visual erotic artist. But if I had a third superpower, it would have to be something to do with gender. And what better power could I have than an ability to change the shape of my body at will? Not only would this serve as a painless, instantaneous, and flawless form of sexual reassignment surgery, but I could still keep my penis and use it at will! After all, I'm still attracted to the female sex, and I enjoy the sensations of heteronormative coupling. But it would be fun to learn what sex feels like from the other side of the equation, too; and I'd never have to deal with the frustration of not being able to wear something because of my anatomy ever again!


Of course, there are a lot of other potential uses for this power, like maintaining a youthful appearance indefinitely, growing two penises for double penetration, or satisfying any number of someone else's hard-to-scratch fetishes (bestiality, anyone?). You could even transform yourself into the perfect vision of a mate for that person that you wish would look in your direction. How easy it would be to spice things up in the bedroom! And can you imagine what it would do for my clone photography, being able to change my appearance so easily? But mainly, I'd use it to be the girl I always wanted to be, with a retractable penis to facilitate sexual coupling when I'm in the mood to be the penetrator and not the penetrated.


No comments:

Post a Comment