Friday, December 21, 2018

Polar Bare

To celebrate the winter solstice, I was hoping to prance around a North Pole, but I couldn't find a suitable decoration. I was also hoping for a little more snow than this, but what can you do?


Don't get me wrong - it's not comfortable being exposed to the chill of winter. And I'm a person who hates being cold! But I have to admit, the idea of a "polar bear plunge" sounds exciting. It certainly is exhilarating. As long as you don't stay in the cold too long. Want to schedule a polar bear plunge? I'm there. My only requirement: clothing is optional. (Is it weird how eager I am to get naked, when there are people out there that wouldn't disrobe even if you paid them to do it? All I need is an excuse. And sometimes not even that).

No comments:

Post a Comment