Friday, December 14, 2018

A May-December Day



So, we had ninety degree temperatures in October, and it was at least seventy degrees on the first of November. I was thinking about this when the temperature had dropped another twenty degrees to around fifty on the first of December - appropriate that it should get progressively colder as the winter approaches. Then I woke up on the following day - the second of December - to find that the thermometer had climbed as high as 75 or higher! I swear, I thought I'd somehow managed to sleep straight through to May! I headed to the park in my shorts, and later got dressed in my summer clothes to go pick out a Christmas tree. I know climate change is a bad thing, and we could do with more snow during the winter, but I have a hard time complaining when it feels like summer even in December (or February)!



No comments:

Post a Comment