Saturday, November 3, 2018

Hurricane Outfit



Crop tops are sexy. In truth, anything that bares skin is sexy (in my opinion) - especially skin that frequently gets covered up. There's nothing criminally indecent about the stomach, but most clothes cover it up (excepting underclothes and things like swimsuits/workout gear which are notably skimpier than everyday clothes), so to see a girl more or less fully dressed but with her midriff bare is rather exciting.


Obviously, not everybody has what I would consider an attractive tummy (tight and flat is what I like - also hairless, but that's rarely a problem for the sex I am attracted to), but when those that do deign to show it off to the world, why, that's one of those little things I consider makes life worth living.


As you can see, I'm very reluctant to give up the summer. Although, in my defense, we've had ninety degree temperatures through October, so I was just following the weather. Instead of gradual seasonal changes, we get drastic thirty-degree swings in temperature from one day to the next.


This was my "hurricane" outfit - hot enough for the summer (I was doing yard work in the sunshine in my army shorts that morning), but with a swimsuit underneath in anticipation of the storms predicted for the afternoon (just in case I got caught in a torrential downpour). Too bad all the pools had closed over a month ago...


No comments:

Post a Comment