Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Hand-Me-Down Lingerie





It's good to have family/friends that tolerate your desire to dress as the opposite sex you were born as. It's great to have ones that are so supportive that they'll pass off not just dresses and other girly clothes, but also sexy lingerie - without judgment.



(Of course, I believe that if you give somebody clothes, you deserve to see them in them at least once - all anyone ever has to do is ask me, and I'll oblige).


Not that I wear lingerie all that often (nothing's sexier than being naked), but it's still fun for trying on and playing dress-up (or dress-down?). And in this case, the best part is that they came from a church rummage sale. Allow me to savor the hypocrisy. :-3




1 comment:

  1. you look very sexy expecially the red outfit, so fuckable

    ReplyDelete