Thursday, September 20, 2018

Lawnmower Man



I generally like to avoid too much repetition in my photography (although good themes are worth revisiting, and some are just so easy you can't help keeping them around on standby) - but to the extent that a daily photography project has a tendency to document my everyday life, mowing the lawn is an activity that one is bound to do many times over the course of a summer. Anyway, this time I made an animated gif!


And, because some of the corners of my yard are not as secluded as the rest (believe me, I wish I had the freedom not to care), this is what I wore to cover myself up in those sections:



I don't care if my neighbors are scandalized, I just don't want to be criminally culpable - if I can avoid it.


When I was done with the yard work - all hot and sweaty and ready to rinse off with the hose - I figured it would be a good opportunity to demonstrate how my new tan-through swimsuit looks when it's wet. I don't think there's an appreciable difference compared to when it's dry, but you can determine for yourself whether it's any more see-through than a regular wet swimsuit. Certainly, it's not completely transparent.


No comments:

Post a Comment