Sunday, September 16, 2018

Lake Again



Had to run into the store unexpectedly to pick up an extra life jacket on the way out to the lake. I was wearing this cute mesh coverup over my bikini. Wish I'd taken a few more pictures, but the store was busy, and I felt self-conscious drawing added attention. It's enough that I walk into a store looking hot (and dressed only borderline appropriately), but if people see me taking too many pictures of myself I'm afraid they'll either think I'm conceited (it's a lot more complicated than that), or worse, a pervert. (I mean, I am a pervert, but not enough people recognize the difference between innocuous perversion and the antisocial kind, and that's not the sort of attention I want to draw to myself in a public place among strangers).


As alluded to previously, I decided to wear a bikini top to the lake this time, and just go full girl mode, to avoid people speculating about whether or not I'm swimming topless. Not that I don't enjoy wearing just swim briefs (less is more!), but it's fun looking and feeling like a girl.



No comments:

Post a Comment