Saturday, September 22, 2018

Chained to a Tree



So, I chained myself to a tree during a rainstorm. I really wish I could have recorded a video through the rain, but that would have been difficult (and not just because I was tied up). I wanted to take some after shots (all wet and dirty), too, but the rain just wouldn't let up enough for me to set my camera back up. Ah well. You'll just have to use your imagination.


It was exhilarating. It rained so hard I got soaked even under the tree. After a while it started to get cold, but those first fifteen minutes or so, when the rain was at its hardest (and so was I)...who knew being chained naked to a tree during a rainstorm - literally exposed to the elements - could be so much fun?


It required a bit of effort - and me standing on my tiptoes - but I actually managed to get my one hand just low enough by hooking my arm around the tree branch to stroke my cock. Suffice to say, it was a blast. I'd do it again, but only during a warm, summer rain.


No comments:

Post a Comment