Sunday, September 23, 2018

Backyard Bikini + Garage Workout



I think this has turned out to be the swimsuit of the season for me this year. It's the first time I've actually been able to wear a bikini for swimming, and not just private photoshoots. I just wish I had the full range of fashion options that are available for genetic females.



Garage Workout

It's terrible that I'm doubling up posts now, when I'm supposed to be scrambling to get one post up each day. Well, I guess it's not so terrible - it's one of those problems you have to be really fortunate to have. I like the security of knowing I could keep up posting for well over a month if I stopped taking pictures right now. But I know I won't. And every picture I take just adds to the backlog. So I'm trying to cut back a little bit on the taking, while I work towards catching up on the posting. I suppose the net profit is yours. :-p


Anyway, here's a theme that demands a better treatment. The lighting is very awkward, though, and the background is cluttered.



No comments:

Post a Comment