Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Table Nude

It should come as no surprise to you that I like to delay getting dressed after a shower. It's no fun putting clothes on a damp body. So sometimes I'll show up to the dinner table naked.


After all, nudity when seated with your "tail" between your legs is pretty innocuous, not like standing with full frontal on display, or walking around swinging your "club". Furthermore, I have exceptionally long hair, and although it isn't capable of "clothing" me to as sufficient an extent as I might sometimes imagine, it does provide some coverage. I wanted to see just how much, so I took these pictures.


Turns out, I wasn't covered quite as much as I had imagined (I mean, you can't really see anything, but you can tell that I'm naked). Oh well.


No comments:

Post a Comment